Saturday 30 August 2014

Condensing and organising your make up kit on a budget!

When you're a make up artist, having to lug around make up of every shade so you're always prepared can become an issue when you end up with so many eyeshadows, lipsticks etc in millions of different pots and palettes your back feels like it's going to snap in two at any moment. 

Over the past few weeks I have been looking at ways to condense my collection, melting and depotting lipsticks, depotting random blushers/eyeshadow and making one big palette with them labelled and stuck in and I can see this being really helpful once I am back at college and having to lug my kit around.

Another really handy purchase are these handbag organisers from Primark costing just £3 each! They hold loads and have what seems like a million pockets so you can really see what you're working with! Definitely recommend checking them out. 



Care to share any storage tips? 

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment