Wednesday 20 July 2011

Review; Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic

The lovely Liz Earle ladies very kindly sent me the next step in the Cleanse, tone and moisturize set about a month ago. In that time I have been testing them out and here are my views on the first part..

Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic.
I'll be perfectly honest - I have never used a toner. I've always been wary of using more than one of two products on my face as I have sensitive skin and I'm terrified of getting spots (vain I know!)
Plus, most toners have alcohol in them, which dries out the skin - big no no! However, this one doesn't! It's packed full of  Naturally active ingredients; organic aloe vera to revitalise and soften and calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E to soothe and refresh the skin. 

Smell is a big importance to me. Instant boost tonic has the most incredible light florally scent, very calm and soothing. A pleasure to use.. 

To use..

Simply pore some on to a cotton ball and wipe all over the face and neck, after you've cleansed..with Cleanse and Polish, obviously.

It doesn't make any life changing differences (what does?) but it definitely makes my skin feel amazing, look brighter and helps my moisturiser to sink in quicker. LOVE!

I have definitely been converted and will never be without a bottle of this amazing product!

Liz Earle 'Instant Boost Tonic' is priced at £11.75 for 200ml, available here.

x

7 comments:

  1. I love this toner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been using this toner since I started the Cleanse and Polish, and it's lovely :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, definitely my favourite.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to try it, but i seriously don't believe it would do anything and for the price... no way! Glad to know its okey for sensitive skin though :) rachinald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really nice. Ive recently for the hot cloth cleanser and i really wanna try more products x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really good toner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try some of this range :) xx

    ReplyDelete