Sunday 7 September 2014

China Glaze 'I choo choo choose you' NOTD - All aboard collection

I love nail polish, I must have close to 200 bottles of the stuff but it's not very often that I hunt for it. If it's not in the shops, I'll just end up forgetting about it because postage is scandalous nowadays.

I Choo choo choose you was love at first sight though and after seeing it on MissBudgetBeautys Instagram I simply had to have it. It's my perfect Autumnal shade and although it doesn't really translate on the pictures it suits my skin tone really well which can be difficult with this dirty murky type colours.

I found it online for a bargain £3.99 with free postage and it only took two days to arrive.

Natural lighting, 2 coats.

The colour is so hard to describe but I will have a shot anyway and say.... it has kind of a taupey base with a heathery purple duo chrome and gold shimmer running throughout. It is truly stunning and unique. Infact, I reckon you'd be hard pushed to find anything close to it in Boots or Superdrug. 

Definitely going to purchase some more polishes from this collection this week.

Have you tried I Choo choo choose you?

£3.99 

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment