Sunday 24 April 2011

mac fashion flower collection - my picks♥

Fashion Flower is the next soon to be released collection from MAC.. and I can't wait!

I absolutely love the promo image for starters....how pretty!!
I actually have the 'Dolled up' image from 2002 blown up and framed in my room because I love it so much, and I am now considering getting this one done too.
It's not a massive collection (thankgod) but they still have a nice selection of products, from eyeshadows to beauty powders, lip gelees, lipsticks, an eyeliner and finally a mascara.
The products I am probably going to be purchasing are..
Alpha Girl beauty powder. Soft peach pink with gold nuances (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
Light Sunshine. Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkle (Limited Edition)
L-R
Ever hip, Growing trend, Mlle, Summer shower

I would like..

Everhip x3
Growing trend
Lucky green eyeshadow - Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
Groundcover Mid-tone warm grey (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Frosted mid-tone yellow white (Frost) (Limited Edition)

and possibly
Metallic hunter green (Satin) (Limited Edition)

What is on your wishlist?

Thankyou for reading
xx

p.s My MAC giveaway ends in 2 days, so don't forget to enter!!

Images from Temptalia

11 comments:

  1. I really like the Ever Hip lipstick its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green lippie certainlu looks interesting!
    I like the look of the beauty powders too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the powders & I think I might have to get me some of those lippies, although the green won't be on my wishlist!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever Hip is now officially on my wishlist. I'm obsessed with Mac lipsticks...I even have a database to keep track of all of them (I'm ashamed to say). Great blog - really loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the promo image too :)
    I definitely have my eye on the powders and the mlle lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Framing the pictures is such a good idea!
    I'm lusting over the Everhip lipstick and the beauty powders, but I wouldn't know which one to get. Love the post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a good idea! I should do that because I have so much bare space on my walls ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, such lovely lipstick colours! the print in all the pressed stuff is so cute i just wish they they had made special packaging for either this collection or the quite cute collection! couldve been soooo good :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the promo pic also! Such a good idea to get it blown up and put into a frame for your room, Fashion Flower would look just as good as Dolled Up I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg!! That's such a cool idea!!!!! I never thought of framing the collection photos. Also maybe with some of the mac postcards they send. Thanks for this idea!!
    (:

    ReplyDelete