Sunday 12 June 2011

Heads up!

Look what I spotted in 'Fabulous' magazine earlier..
From NEXT Sunday you can collect your first token towards these two gorgeous, summery Nails Inc polishes. Atomic and OMP!
You collect the Nail Polishes from Tesco stores. I'm not sure if you collect one token, collect a polish or if you collect 2 tokens and get them together. The main point of this post was just to let you know, so if you don't normally buy THE NEWS OF THE WORLD you can!

Will you be purchasing NOTW? I know I will!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Thats an amazing offer! I'll be getting the news of the world next week. Im loving all the giveaways this summer, they've all be so good :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post, i'll definately be picking up the news of the world next week! What a great offer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely pick up News Of The World next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank youu will buy if I remember :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see swatches of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I will! It works out so cheap and i like Nails Inc! i just hope it will be easier than the Models Own kit to collect though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great heads up, thanks! I think I will have to write a reminder in my diary as I'm bound to forget! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some really great freebies coming out at the moment! Thankyou for the heads up :) followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a fabulous giveaway! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete